Everyone seems to be talking about the value of cross-sector partnerships to improve health and well-being, but how can Community Development Corporations (CDCs), Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), and affordable housing developers leverage their assets and expertise for effective partnerships with hospitals and healthcare systems? Where do you start?
Join us on June 12th for a special preview of our forthcoming resource, “Healthcare Playbook for Community Developers” and learn how three cross-sector leaders are building impactful partnerships across the community development and healthcare sectors.
- Chris Iglesias, Chief Executive Officer, The Unity Council
- Kimberly Latimer-Nelligan, MBA Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF)
- Kamillah Wood, MD, MPH, FAAP Senior Vice President of Health and Housing, Stewards for Affordable Housing (SAHF)
Renee Roy Elias, PhD, Director of Research & Advisory Services will host our discussion with contributions from Alison Moore, MCP, MPH, author of the “Healthcare Playbook for Community Developers.”
- After registering, login information will be sent via email.
- The conversations will also be archived on our YouTube Channel if you are not able to catch it live.
- Join the conversation before, during, or after the event on Twitter by using the hashtag #NetworkCommons.
Launched in 2015, Network Commons is a live online discussion series on cross-sector strategies to improve neighborhood health and well-being.